Sunday, September 4, 2011

Being a person

So when we write,love,live life, experience the entire gauntlet, we wish others would read us. We come here,hoping to make friends, get some comments, but alas, blogging is much like publishing books.  You post and they will come,or you write and they will buy, is not always true.


But still we post in hopes of some readers finding us.


On books:  There are some excellent books on the market, but by the same token,there is also crap passing for good stuff.  To each his own I suppose as the saying goes.


What do I do after leaving the big, corporate giant world of the 9 to 5?  I write, I blog, I'm living the life,as a dear friend pointed out to me.  This is true.


We are conditioned to think,as too many of my friends the same age as me think, to work, work,work until we drop. We make other people rich by all our hard work.


Some will say:If I retired or strike out on my own,what would I do?   Well I am enjoying life, not just two weeks of each year, on a vacation,where I may relax, I may not, because*sigh*  work is waiting for me after those two weeks. Ahhhhhhh Corporate America, you have conditioned my friends well. 


Here's the rub:  Corporate America has forsaken us, so I write, for me,for my fan base because I may as well know that the money from that is mine,not Corporate America's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment